Q: Once NEX is rolled out, what will be the easiest way for US residents to buy some stake? I'm aware it's going to be issued as a security so I'm thinking the NEX token will only be tradable on NEX itself because most non decentralized exchanges will not list security's or tokens that don't pass the Howet Test. Is this correct?(u/Cozmo525)(C)You are correct, for US persons you will need to wait other licensed exchanges list NEX or we acquire the proper licenses to allow US people to trade securities. Whatever happens first =)
By Taylor Margot. Everyone should read this!
SUMOkoin is a fork of MONERO (XMR). XMR is a fork of Bytecoin. In my opinion, XMR is hands down the most undervalued coin in the top 15. Its hurdle is that people do not know how to price in privacy to the price of a coin yet. Once people figure out how to accurately assess the value privacy into the value of a coin, XMR, along with other privacy coins like SUMOkoin, will go parabolic.
Let’s be clear about something. I am not here to argue SUMOkoin is superior to XMR. That’s not what this article is about and frankly is missing the point. I don’t find the SUMOkoin vs. XMR debate interesting. From where I stand, investing in SUMOkoin has nothing to do with SUMOkoin overtaking XMR or who has superior tech. If anything, I think the merits of XMR underline the value of SUMOkoin. What I do find interesting is return on investment (“ROI”).
Imagine SUMO was an upcoming ICO. But you knew ahead of time that they had a proven product-market fit and an awesome, blue chip code base. That’s basically what you have in SUMO. Most good ICOs raise over 20mil (meaning their starting market cap is $20 mil) but after that, it’s a crapshoot. Investing in SUMO is akin to getting ICO prices but with the amount of information associated with more established coins.
Let me make one more thing clear. Investing is all about information. Specifically it’s about the information imbalance between current value and the quality of your information. SUMO is highly imbalanced.
The fact of the matter is that if you are interested in getting the vision and product/market fit of a $6 billion market cap coin for $20 mil, you should keep reading.
If you are interested in arguing about XMR vs. SUMOkoin, I point you to this infographic
I’m a corporate tech & IP lawyer in Silicon Valley. My practice focuses on venture capital (“VC)”) and mergers & acquisitions (“M&A”). Recently I have begun doing more IP strategy. Basically I spend all day every day reviewing cap tables, stock purchase agreements, merger agreements and patent portfolios. I’m also the CEO of a startup (Scry Chat) and have a team of three full-time engineers.
I started using BTC in 2014 in conjunction with Silk Road and TOR. I recently had a minor conniption when I discovered how much BTC I handled in 2014. My 2017 has been good with IOTA at sub $0.30, POWR at $0.12, ENJIN at $0.02, REQ at $0.05, ENIGMA at $0.50, ITC (IoT Chain) and SUMO.
My crypto investing philosophy is based on betting long odds. In the words of Warren Buffet, consolidate to get rich, diversify to stay rich. Or as I like to say, nobody ever got rich diversifying.
That being said I STRONGLY recommend you have an IRA and/or 401(k) in place prior to venturing into crypto. But when it comes to crypto, I’d rather strike out dozens of times to have a chance at hitting a 100x home run. This approach is probably born out of working with VCs in Silicon Valley who do the same only with companies, not coins. I view myself as an aggressive VC in the cryptosphere.
The Number 1 thing I’ve taken away from venture law is that it pays to get in EARLY.
Did you know that the typical founder buys their shares for $0.00001 per share? So if a founder owns 5 million shares, they bought those shares for $50 total. The typical IPO goes out the door at $10-20 per share. My iPhone calculator says ERROR when it tries to divide $10/0.00001 because it runs out of screen real estate.
At the time of this writing, SUMO has a Marketcap of $18 million. That is 3/10,000th or 1/3333th. Let that sink in for a minute. BCH is a fork of BTC and it has the fourth largest market cap of all cryptos. Given it’s market cap, I am positive SUMO is the best value proposition in the Privacy Coin arena at the time of this writing. *
ROI MERITS OF SUMOkoin
So what’s so good about SUMOkoin? Didn’t you say it was just a Monero knock-off?
1) Well, sort of. SUMO is based on CryptoNote and was conceived from a fork of Monero, with a little bit of extra privacy thrown in. It would not be wrong to think SUMO is to Litecoin as XMR is to Bitcoin.
2) Increased Privacy. Which brings us to point 2. SUMO is doing several things to increase privacy (see below). If Monero is the King of Privacy Coins, then SUMO is the Standard Bearer fighting on the front lines. Note: Monero does many of these too (though at the time of fork XMR could not). Don’t forget Monero is also 5.8 billion market cap to SUMO’s 18 million.
a) RingCT. All transactions since genesis are RingCT (ring confidential transactions) and the minimum “mixin” transactions is 13 (12 plus the original transaction). This passes the threshold to statistically resist blockchain attacks. No transactions made on the SUMO blockchain can ever be traced to the actual participants. Nifty huh? Monero (3+1 mixins) is considering a community-wide fork to increase their minimum transactions to 6, 9, or 12. Not a bad market signal if you’re SUMOkoin eh?
b) Sub-addresses. The wallet deploys disposable sub-addresses to conceal your real sumo wallet address even from senders (who typically would need to know your actual address to send currency). Monero also does this.
3) Fungibility aka “Digital Cash” aka Broad Use Case. “Fungibility” gets thrown about a bunch but basically it means ‘how close is this coin to cash in terms of usage?’ SUMO is one of a few cryptos that can boast true fungibility — it acts just like physical cash i.e. other people can never trace where the money came from or how many coins were transferred. MONERO will never be able to boast this because it did not start as fungible.
4) Mining Made Easy Mode. Seeing as SUMO was a fork, and not an ICO, they didn’t have to rewrite the wheel. Instead they focused on product by putting together solid fundamentals like a great wallet and a dedicated mining app. Basically anyone can mine with the most intuitive GUI mining app out there. Google “Sumo Easy Miner” – run and mine.
5) Intuitive and Secure Wallet. This shouldn’t come as a surprise, yet in this day and age, apparently it is not a prereq. They have a GUI wallet plus those unlimited sub-addresses I mentioned above. Here’s the github if you’d like to review: https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet The wallet really is one of the best I have seen (ENJIN’s will be better). Clear, intuitive, idiot proof (as possible).
6) Decentralization. SUMO is botnet-proof, and therefore botnet mining resistant. When a botnet joins a mining pool, it adjusts the mining difficulty, thereby balancing the difficulty level of mining.
7) Coin Emission Scheme. SUMO’s block reward changes every 6-months as the following “Camel” distribution schema (inspired by real-world mining production like of crude oil, coal, etc. that is often slow at first, then accelerated in before decline and depletion). MONERO lacks this schema and it is significant. Camel ensures that Sumokoin won’t be a short-lived phenomena. Specifically, since Sumo is proof-of-work, not all SUMO can be mined. If it were all mined, miners would no longer be properly incentivized to contribute to the network (unless transaction fees were raised, which is how Bitcoin plans on handling when all 21 million coins have been mined, which will go poorly given that people already complain about fees). A good emission scheme is vital to viability. Compare Camel and Monero’s scheme if you must: https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/blob/mastescripts/sumokoin_camel_emission_cal.cpp vs. https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/242/how-was-the-monero-emission-curve-chosen/247.
8) Dev Team // Locked Coins // Future Development Funds. There are lots of things that make this coin a ‘go.’ but perhaps the most overlooked in crypto is that the devs have delivered ahead of schedule. If you’re an engineer or have managed CS projects, you know how difficult hitting projected deadlines can be. These guys update github very frequently and there is a high degree of visibility. The devs have also time-locked their pre-mine in a publicly view-able wallet for years so they aren’t bailing out with a pump and dump. The dev team is based in Japan.
9) Broad Appeal. If marketed properly, SUMO has the ability to appeal to older individuals venturing into crypto due to the fungibility / similarities to cash. This is not different than XMR, and I expect it will be exploited in 2018 by all privacy coins. It could breed familiarity with new money, and new money is the future of crypto.
10) Absent from Major Exchanges. Thank god. ALL of my best investments have happened off Binance, Bittrex, Polo, GDAX, etc. Why? Because by the time a coin hits a major exchange you’re already too late. Your TOI is fucked. You’re no longer a savant. SUMO is on Cryptopia, the best jenky exchange.
11) Marketing. Which brings me to my final point – and it happens to be a weakness. SUMO has not focused on marketing. They’ve instead gathered together tech speaks for itself (or rather doesn’t). So what SUMO needs a community effort to distribute facts about SUMO’s value prop to the masses. A good example i...
Welcome to Binance! The world’s #1 cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume. Trusted by millions of users worldwide. Get started today and buy, sell and store Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Binance Coin, and more, all with some of the lowest fees in crypto. We make it easy for everyon… What’s more, you can store them all too; Binance for iOS doubles as a cryptocurrency wallet app too. BINANCE. EXCHANGE THE WORLD. Step into the world of blockchain with Binance, the only crypto app you need for Bitcoin trading, Ethereum trading, altcoin trading, and your other cryptocurrency trading needs. There’s a reason Binance is one of ... For example, Bitcoin can be traded with 150 different coins so we say that Bitcoin has 150 trading pairs on Binance. In this example, our account is funded with Bitcoin, so we are only able to trade with Bitcoin. To find out which cryptocurrencies are offered for trading with Bitcoin, select the option on the top, with a small drop down option. You’ll now be able to see that BTC has 150 ... What’s more, you can store them all too; Binance for iOS doubles as a cryptocurrency wallet app too. BINANCE. EXCHANGE THE WORLD. Step into the world of blockchain with Binance, the only crypto app you need for Bitcoin trading, Ethereum trading, altcoin trading, and your other cryptocurrency trading needs. There’s a reason Binance is one of ... Check that the Binance App is marked Verified, then tap Trust to confirm. Tap Trust again as a final confirmation. A new message will come up saying that the Apps from the Binance App developer are now trusted on your iPhone, which means you can now start using the app to run your Binance account! You are almost there. All you need to do is to ... This means that having a Binance mobile app could come in very hand if you are on the move and need to make a quick crypto trade. You have probably searched for the Binance iOS app in the Apple Store and have been unable to find it. The good news is that an official iPhone app does exist and we will tell you how to get it and set it up. Binance, a China-based cryptocurrency exchange, is rapidly gaining popularity thanks to the sheer selection of digital currencies you can purchase — Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX), IOTA, and Stellar (XLM), to name a few — using both Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).Binance has an iOS app, and there are a couple ways to install it. Either way, you can trade cryptocurrency from your iPhone today. Download the Binance App. Trade your way with the Binance Apps for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows. View More » API Documentation. Get the most of Binance's industry-leading APIs. View More » Join the Community. Join the discussion on the official Binance Telegram, Facebook, and more. View More » How to use Binance: getting started. Check out our guides to getting started with Binance and ... While most cryptocurrencies on Binance are trading against Bitcoin, Binance offers many trading pairs against Ethreum, Ripple, and Tron. Trading against FIAT hadn’t been easier, as Binance offers plenty of trading pairs against the US-pegged stablecoins USDT, USDC, BUSD, TUSD, PAX, and more. Binance also offers to trade against some local FIAT coins such as the Russian Ruble and the Turkish ... They have an IOS App too. I just downloaded it, signed in, and it works fine. It's not officially released on the App Store though and needs to be downloaded directly from Binance.com on your phone as an enterprise app. Just go to their site on your iPhone and a message will come up to download their app then download it. Then you have to go ...
[index]          
Download Binance APP Link: https://goo.gl/1ahLJ5 Previous Video: How to Install Iota Wallet on Mac https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=HALnIJUvoHY ----... In this video I will show you how to buy Ripple using Coinbase, GDAX and Binance. Coinbase is a great way to buy bitcoin (BTC) but it does not offer most of the other Crypto Currencies (Digital ... Steve Jobs introduces iPhone in 2007 ... Binance 2FA Failed issue - Duration: 2:43. Tyler Petit 15,822 views. 2:43. Top Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Apps - Duration: 8:47. Crypto League 1,648 views ... Kunal goes over Binance which is the best trading app for mobile users in our opinion! When you have a busy schedule in life, you can't always be chained to the computer. The beautiful thing with ... tuto binance francais - achat / vente / trading sur marge - achat crypto monnaie altcoin et bitcoin - duration: 32:57. Cryptanalyst - Analyses crypto FR 8,275 views 32:57 The latest bitcoin news and more! The data suggests a new bitcoin trend (2020) related to the relationship between bitcoin price and people's likelihood of spending their BTC. ChainLink's LINK ... If you’re new to Binance please feel free to use my referral id 17766076 Goto Binance app, click funds, click deposit. Then search for your coin you own in coinbase.. I chose LTC, once you ... Get an additional $10 in Bitcoins from Coinbase when purchasing through my referral link http://fredyen.com/get/Bitcoins Here is a quick beginner's guide on ... ️EXCHANGE BINANCE como COMPRAR CRIPTOMOEDAS fácil e rápido #reidobitcoin #bitcoin #binance Nesse vídeo sobre CRIPTOMOEDAS, BITCOIN, mostro como comprar a criptomoeda IOTA na EXCHANGE BINANCE ... Multistreaming with https://restream.io/ Vechain(VET) to release Euro backed stable coin? Binance App launches. Bitmain layoffs for halving ----- Check out my other channels: My other channels and ...